commons-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Jakarta Commons Structure rehashed
Date Mon, 20 Dec 2004 08:56:14 GMT
Hi Henning,

I replied to this on jakarta general the other day.

>A major nit that I have to pick is the growing number of project
>building with maven and the inability of _many_ maven plugins like the
>changelog, dev or file activity lists to _use_ subversion. This is

many = 4. the 3 you listed, plus SCM.
the 3 you listed work on linux, and there is a patch for windows that I
am about to test and commit.

I'm working on SCM, but commons does not at present use this anyway.

gump and cruisecontrol, to the extent they use it, already work with
subversion.

If you find any other limitations, please let me know.

Cheers,
Brett