commons-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Jakarta Commons Structure rehashed
Date Sat, 18 Dec 2004 11:17:45 GMT
Option A + some sort of symlink structure sounds like a good idea. Does
subversion have some way of creating module aliases like what could be
done for CVS? This makes sense to be able to do this natively without
having to create symlinks. Maybe a feature request :)

Another reason for Option A other than those already listed is that it
is consistent with what other projects have already started to adopt
(that I've seen), and that goes a long way to ease of use in itself.

Cheers,
Brett