commons-dev mailing list archives

From Rory Winston <rwins...@eircom.net>
Subject Re: [doc] First attempt at update to release.html
Date Tue, 14 Dec 2004 18:41:48 GMT
Martin,

You're right - sorry about that - the following line will fix that

$ for f in $(ls commons*); do  mv $f ${f/1.3.0/current}; done

i.e. this will turn all commons-xxx-1.3.0.foo into commons-xxx-current.foo

Probably should tidy this up into a script and encapsulate the version
number as a variable....

Cheers,
Rory