commons-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Bourg <sma...@lfjr.net>
Subject Re: [configuration]XMLConfigurations
Date Mon, 13 Dec 2004 18:09:30 GMT
Oliver Heger wrote:

> I have not checked the tests for XMLConfiguration yet. I first wanted to
> see if there is acceptance for this step at all. If this is the case, I
> will have a look at the tests.

Yes this is a step in the right direction, I'd prefer only one class
dealing with xml configurations. The only issue for me is the complexity
of HierachicalConfiguration, but XMLConfiguration doesn't look that
easier either ;) I think sooner or later we will promote the Node inner
class to a top level class and use it for JNDIConfiguration, but that's
another story.

Oops I forgot, Good work Oliver :)

Emmanuel Bourg