commons-dev mailing list archives

From Rory Winston <rwins...@eircom.net>
Subject Re: [net] [RESULT] Push for 1.3.0 release
Date Sat, 04 Dec 2004 20:57:47 GMT
Thanks Daniel! I think that together with my vote, that makes 4 +1's
(with the caveat that Steve's may be tentative) from the core committers
on [net].

I propose that we aim for a release on or before December 15th. I would
preferably like to achieve a release towards the latter half of next
week, if there are no objections.

Cheers,
Rory