commons-dev mailing list archives

From Phil Steitz <p...@steitz.com>
Subject Re: [vote][math] Release Math 1.0
Date Sat, 04 Dec 2004 19:15:55 GMT
I was about to close this vote as passed when I got a private email
indicating a small but functionally important bug, which I have now fixed
(PR #32531, ChiSquareTestImpl was incorrectly rejecting tables containing
0's). Do we need to restart the vote, or can I close it as successful and
cut the release?

-Phil