commons-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Lowe <mel...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [OT] Test generation
Date Fri, 03 Dec 2004 17:21:33 GMT
Spring lends itself really well to testing, just load the
applicationContext.xml file and off it goes. The problem I've found is
that any data added during the tests is hard to remove in the teardown
method.. Being able to wire in a few sql scripts and such like that
would be inserted during setup and teardown would be a nice means of
doing things. Thats where I see the benefit, being able to add a sql
scripts as maven properties rather than loading them in a TestCase.

It could well be the penny hasn't dropped with my JUnit knowledge but
it does seem a little tricky.