commons-dev mailing list archives

From Sean Schofield <sean.schofi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: jakarta-commons/chain/src/java/org/apache/commons/chain/web/servlet ChainProcessor.java ServletApplicationScopeMap.java ServletHeaderValuesMap.java ServletRequestScopeMap.java ServletSessionScopeMap.java
Date Wed, 01 Dec 2004 14:43:55 GMT
Greetings,

I'm just back from a long (one month) vacation to Australia.  I've
been catching up on my mailing lists ...

Apparently there are the issues with the build file and JSF.  I took a
look at my old copy of the source code and that was building just fine
with the RI.  I'm assuming I just downloaded it myself since it is not
freely distributable.

Is there something about officially releasing commons that changes
this?  I don't quite understand why this is suddenly an issue (but I'm
sure there is a valid legal/procedural reason here somewhere.)

Thanks,
sean