commons-dev mailing list archives

From Steve Cohen <sco...@javactivity.org>
Subject Re: [net] Push for 1.3.0 release
Date Sat, 04 Dec 2004 02:34:45 GMT
I, too, am inclined to be +1 on this, but I have one question I'd like you to
answer first, Rory.  What are the minor date handling issues fixed in
FTPClient as opposed to the "major" enhancement which I suppose is the design
issue I started here a couple of months ago? (And haven't continued because I
didn't have the time).

I may be available to help a little on the release but I am glad to see you
take the lead on this because I don't have that kind of time these days.  If
there's anything you'd like me to help you with, let me know and I'll see
what I can do.