commons-dev mailing list archives

From Simon Kitching <s_kitch...@paradise.net.nz>
Subject RE: Jakarta Commons Structure rehashed
Date Mon, 20 Dec 2004 05:20:36 GMT
On Mon, 2004-12-20 at 08:36, Tim O'Brien wrote:

> [...]

+1

That seems like a good solution to me. The projects are then nicely
self-contained, but people learning commons, or tools that scan the
whole of commons (eg automated license checkers or gump-like tools) can
get access to the latest code of all projects via proper/current.

Setting up a proper/production might be a bit trickier (or at least
ensuring it *stays* pointing to the right target dir).

NB: It was me who raised the issue of "being able to check out HEAD of
all projects" in the first place..

Cheers,

Simon