commons-dev mailing list archives

From Henning Schmiedehausen <...@intermeta.de>
Subject Re: [Vote] Moving commons-sql to db.apache.org (repost)
Date Thu, 09 Dec 2004 16:11:26 GMT
Just to confuse you any further:

--- cut ---

> +1 Henning Schmiedehausen

This is for the principal vote to get commons-sql into the DB project.
Personally, I'd like to see commons-sql through incubation to get the
scope of the project defined. See my other mail on the commons-dev list.

	Regards
		Henning

                       --Michelle Levesque, "Fundamental Issues with
                                    Open Source Software Development"