commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Matt Sgarlata" <sgarl...@users.sourceforge.net>
Subject [announce] [convert][chain][beanutils] Morph 0.4.2 Released
Date Fri, 03 Dec 2004 03:19:46 GMT
Morph 0.4.2 is available at http://morph.sourceforge.net.

THIS IS THE LAST NOTICE I will sent to this list.  Spam is evil, so I don't want you getting
any from me :)  If you would like to continue to receive notices relating to Morph, please
subscribe to one of the Morph mailing lists by visiting any of
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/morph-announce

Major changes in this release
- Settled on an API for Language and began work on its first out-of-the-box implementation,
the SimpleLanguage.
- Introduced LanguageEvaluator which is the combination of a Converter and a Language.
- Introduced a static facade to the Morph framework (the Morph class). This facade is static
so it will be "easier" for people who haven't started using a good dependency injection framework
yet.

If you have any questions or would like to be a committer for Morph, please just let me know!

Matt