commons-dev mailing list archives

From Craig McClanahan <craig...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [email] rm -r lib/*.jar
Date Fri, 26 Nov 2004 19:35:04 GMT
On Fri, 26 Nov 2004 11:14:28 +0100, Eric Pugh <epugh@upstate.com> wrote:

> But, it's not really a big deal.  It's only a problem for the nightly build
> based on Ant, and as long as Gump is happy (which it should be as they are
> installed as packages) then it doesn't bother me.

If the Ant script had properties to define the source URLs for these
two JARs, I could point them at my local copies.  The license on the
JARs in question allows them to be distributed as *part* of a larger
package, so my building my own copy into the nightlies is fine ... the
license also says you cannot make them available *separately*, which
is why having them in CVS doesn't work.

Would you guys mind if I hand patched the build.xml file to see if I
can get that to work?

> Eric

Craig