commons-dev mailing list archives

From Corey Scott <corey.sc...@gmail.com>
Subject [email][gump] Currently email is failing in gump
Date Wed, 24 Nov 2004 19:19:04 GMT
[email] is currently failing in gump, it complains about some dumbster
methods.  Now I took a look at it (read I havent a clue re: gump) and
noticed that the build-gump.xml file is 2 years old.  Does this mean
its not in use?

I run the maven gump goal and get a completely different output from
this file.  Conclusion, I am extremely confused and if anyone could
point me in the right direction in regard to how to diagnose and fix
the problem, I would greatly appreciate it.

Also, I am not sure it is relevant or not, but the email gump build
report says dumbster 1.5 and the gump report (common) says 1.3.

Thanks,
Corey