commons-dev mailing list archives

From Corey Scott <corey.sc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Promote Email to Commons Proper
Date Tue, 16 Nov 2004 08:51:08 GMT
I have taken a quick look at Jame, maybe someone might correct me, but
I cant see anything similar to this.  I will be the first to admit
that I am not a domain expert in this particular area, but I am
definately interested and can see the use for a compact 'fake' mail
server, with decent error and content checking support.  I think this
is why we got so excited over dumbster in the first place :-)

If people are interested, then we can give it shot and see where it
leads us too.

-Corey