commons-dev mailing list archives

From Corey Scott <corey.sc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [OT] Aren't we all fighting the same battles?
Date Sat, 06 Nov 2004 04:48:06 GMT
Thanks Martin, I hadnt seem Lenya before.

Thanks to everyone else who commented.  I didnt want to sound
anti-diversity.  I agree with you all diversity is good.  I was trying
to suggest developing something based on standards so that integration
would be it usual nightmare.

Obviously CMS was a bad example, maybe if widen the discussion to
other things we are all doing over and over?  Is that not what we
doing here?  Making reusable components to saves all from the mundane
and to help lessen the learning curve for others get into OSS and java
?

-Corey