commons-dev mailing list archives

From Corey Scott <corey.sc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Steps prior to graduating from Sandbox
Date Wed, 03 Nov 2004 15:58:21 GMT
I agree with Mark, although I havent quite given up yet.  As an
appendix to my previous mail, the dumbster unit tests work on Redhat,
albeit slowly.  I am going to continue to fiddle a little more, but am
quickly running out of patience.  That said, I do have a question for
you all.  Has anyone had any experience problems with the
java.net.ServerSocket on unix?  Cause as far as I can figure the
problem is either this or the fact that is opens threads to do its
work (although I think this is quite unlikely.

Thanks for any help,
Corey