commons-dev mailing list archives

From Corey Scott <corey.sc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [email] Steps prior to graduating from Sandbox
Date Tue, 02 Nov 2004 12:23:27 GMT
On Tue, 2 Nov 2004 13:17:29 +0100, Mark Lowe <melowe@gmail.com> wrote:
[snip]
> Could be the start stop fake server, is there a reason why the same
> fake mail session couldn't be used throughout the tests?

To be honest, I made it start a fresh everytime just to make sure it
was clean and in a way it makes the tests (marginally) cleaner.
Testing for receivedMail == 1 everywhere.  These are all not import
issues.

We can change it.  Where would we put it?  Putting it in
setUp/tearDown, would start and stop it for all tests (even those not
using it).  Maybe allTests.setup/tearDown?  Im a bit lost, any ideas
welcome.

-Corey