commons-dev mailing list archives

From Corey Scott <corey.sc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Commons websites] not updated recently
Date Tue, 02 Nov 2004 11:37:56 GMT
To whom might be interested,

I have developed an extension (sort of) to the JDiff maven plugin that
checks-out a version (defined by property ${maven.jdiff.javadoc.tag},
defaults to CURRENT) and then generates the javadoc.
The docs are generated in:
${docsDest}/apidocs/${maven.jdiff.javadoc.tag}

There is probably more to be done, eg. adding links to the menu, but
this is my first attempt with jelly (so the code is likely to be a
little sloppy also)

Questions:
1) Is anyone is interested?
2) Does this solves our problem with auto-generating the commons
website regularly?
3) As its strictly not related to the JDiff plugin, where should I submit it?

Many thanks,
Corey

PS. I going to post this to the Maven dev list as well, sorry for
anyone who ends up with 2 copies, but I just wanted to make sure
Commons people where aware of it, cause I thought it might be useful