commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Eric Pugh" <ep...@upstate.com>
Subject RE: [VOTE] Promote Email to Commons Proper
Date Mon, 15 Nov 2004 18:16:31 GMT
The code originally came from Turbine, back in the Turbine 2.2 time frame.
It then pretty much sat in the sandbox.  Turbine 3 picked it up, and
therefore Scarab, built on Turbine 3, uses it.

Because we didn't want to add yet another unreleased component to Turbine
2.x, we haven't removed the original code.  The plan is to move to
commons-email once a 1.0 is released.

ERic