commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Eric Pugh" <ep...@upstate.com>
Subject RE: Steps prior to graduating from Sandbox
Date Wed, 03 Nov 2004 09:13:11 GMT
Maybe I should start another thread, but what do you think of the current
state of [email].   We currently have a high level of unit testing, and it
is building under Gump nicely.  We are working on resolving the Ant/Maven
build issues.  I'd like to put out a feeler for graduating from sandbox
before calling for a vote.  See what else we need.

My biggest concern is that I am the only active committer.  On the other
hand, I don't see that the codebase in [email] can "mature" anymore then it
has already!

Eric