commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Eric Pugh" <>
Subject RE: [email] Steps prior to graduating from Sandbox
Date Tue, 02 Nov 2004 13:16:04 GMT
Actually, I am leaning on the skip it side.  I have gone through a couple
projects with more then one build system, and it is always heck..   The two
systems are never kept up to date.   If all the currently interested folks
are using Maven, and [email] is building in Gump under Maven, then lets
ditch it.  Lots of other projects only support one or the other.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message