commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Eric Pugh" <ep...@upstate.com>
Subject RE: [email] Steps prior to graduating from Sandbox
Date Tue, 02 Nov 2004 12:14:43 GMT
We probably should do that..   I have taken the person who made that mistake
out in the back yard and shot him.   (said with guilty smile!)..

As far as the jar version of , there was somesort of issue with gump [1] and
different mail versions.  I'll try bumping it and seeing!

Also, do you have any problem with dumping build.xml,
build.properteris.sample, and build-gump.xml?

[1]
http://brutus.apache.org/gump/public/jakarta-commons-sandbox/commons-email/i
ndex.html