commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Eric Pugh" <ep...@upstate.com>
Subject RE: [email] Website has been updated
Date Mon, 15 Nov 2004 09:07:15 GMT
Right now, anything that gets deployed into the Apache dist directory gets
rsynced over to ibiblio.  However, for things like -SNAPSHOT releases, they
really shouldn't be going to Ibiblio b/c they aren't really released.  I
think the commons-email SNAPSHOT was moved when Maven project and IBiblio
were first being set up.

We should point people to the nightlies that are generated instead.

Eric