commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Eric Pugh" <ep...@upstate.com>
Subject RE: Steps prior to graduating from Sandbox
Date Wed, 03 Nov 2004 16:36:41 GMT
I guess we should try and take steps to make dumbster the default option,
but easy to switch.  I think that means reading in all the test values from
a properties file or something.

I agree that too much time has been shot on this..   I'll have to have a
think on how we can most easily have our cake and eat it too...