commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Eric Pugh" <ep...@upstate.com>
Subject RE: [email] rm -r lib/*.jar
Date Fri, 26 Nov 2004 10:14:28 GMT
It's fine.   Can you also do the same trick in
jakarta-commons-sandbox/email/libs as well?   As I sent in my email to the
PMC, I thought the reason those jars are not on ibiblio is that you can't
redistribute them via a website.  But having them in CVS would be akin to
having them in a war file, correct?  You can crack open a war file and
download the jar the same way you can can go into CVS and checkout just that
jar.

But, it's not really a big deal.  It's only a problem for the nightly build
based on Ant, and as long as Gump is happy (which it should be as they are
installed as packages) then it doesn't bother me.

Eric