commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Eric Pugh" <ep...@upstate.com>
Subject RE: Steps prior to graduating from Sandbox
Date Wed, 03 Nov 2004 12:48:31 GMT
Okay..  If dumbster doesn't work on *nix, then maybe we need to make it more
configurable about when to run it..  Can do stuff like only run on windows
or something.  Mark, As far as the SF site, you'll want to setup an ID!
You'll soon discover that tons of stuff in the OSS world is there.. :-)
Also, in terms of support, he is probably preferring posts through the forum
so that other unix types may see yoru bug and chime in, or learn from your
difficulties!

Eric