commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Eric Pugh" <ep...@opensourceconnections.com>
Subject Cleanup questions from importing email
Date Thu, 25 Nov 2004 11:47:02 GMT
Hi all,

A couple questions about updating the site...

1) Is updating the main commons site automated or not?

2) in jakarta-commons/BUILD_DOCS.txt are some instructions, but they appear
to be just to build the main page, correct?  I think, but am not sure, that
they are out of date, and have been replaced with just running "maven site"
from commons-build?

3) The ASF logo on the top left of the commons site seems to have gone
missing, this is an error right?

4) Once I generate the site into /jakarta-commons/commons-build/target/docs
then I need to copy the content to jakarta-commons/docs and commit it.  What
about though the extra files generated by maven that aren't in
jakarta-commons/docs.  Should they just come over as well.

5) Should the maven site goal copy the new content for you into
jakarta-commons/docs?

6) should I just delete the /jakarta-commons-sandbox/email directory, or
leave the folder and a note pointing to the promotion?  What about the
website as well?  I think for [configuration] we just deleted both.

I'll update the wiki based on the feedback I get.

Eric