commons-dev mailing list archives

From robert burrell donkin <robertburrelldon...@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Promote Transaction to Commons Proper
Date Mon, 22 Nov 2004 23:05:07 GMT

On 19 Nov 2004, at 16:35, Oliver Zeigermann wrote:

> OK, do not know why but after a while I was just convinced: I will
> start a vote for a release candicate :)

generally, the combination of a noisy, high volume list together with
committers who are involved in a variety of projects means that a
little bit more formality can help the communication process.

the release candidate is also a dry run for the real release. i can
definitely recommend fixing showstoppers just before a release than
just after :)

> P.S.: Robert do you have any telepathic skills? ;)

sadly, i only look as if i should ;)

- robert