commons-dev mailing list archives

From robert burrell donkin <>
Subject Re: Bug report normalization
Date Thu, 25 Nov 2004 22:39:38 GMT
On 24 Nov 2004, at 17:50, Rory Winston wrote:

> Agreed. I think a better long-term solution would be to include the
> subcomponent name in the mail templates. Is it possible to do this
> going forward? Who administers the BZ installation?

a little bit of a sore point, this one. apache infrastructure is very
short of volunteers (with the right karma). the infrastructure list is
open to committers but it'd probably be appreciated if people posted
with offers of help for tasks they propose.

alternatively, this is something that could be brought up on general at

- robert

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message