commons-dev mailing list archives

From Oliver Zeigermann <>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Promote Transaction to Commons Proper
Date Fri, 19 Nov 2004 09:26:18 GMT
On Thu, 18 Nov 2004 22:37:27 +0000, robert burrell donkin
<> wrote:
> same with the release. it's usually best to push out a release
> candidate first follow later by the release. the initial stage would be
> for someone to propose someone to act as release manager.

Thanks for your continued help!

I thought you become the release manager just by managing the release,
i.e. by doing it? Who would vote against someone who is willing to do
the non-fun administrative part?

The Slide project uses the latest code of commons transaction and all
we can say it works as expected. Are there any reasons I do not see
for releasing a release candidate first? I mean I do not think right
now there are *that* many people that would  use and thus check it
except the Slide project - which already has.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message