commons-dev mailing list archives

From Oliver Zeigermann <oliver.zeigerm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Promote Transaction to Commons Proper
Date Thu, 18 Nov 2004 16:09:11 GMT
Now that Robert changed his vote to +1 and there were no objections to
my scope proposal and three days of voting have passed I understand
the vote is now over and has passed with the following binding votes:

- David Graham <grahamdavid1980@yahoo.com> +1
- Dion Gillard <dion.gillard@gmail.com> +1
- Davanum Srinivas <davanum@gmail.com> +1
- robert burrell donkin <robertburrelldonkin@blueyonder.co.uk> +1

As I am not a Commons committer, yet, I have no idea if I am entitled
to announce the result of this vote and how to go on from here.

I guess at least the initial committers will need commons CVS karma:
- luetzkendorf@apache.org
- ozeigermann@apache.org
- dflorey@apache.org
- masonjm@apache.org

Anything else I will have to ask for? Anything else I should do *now*?

Thanks for support,

Oliver