commons-dev mailing list archives

From robert burrell donkin <robertburrelldon...@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Promote Transaction to Commons Proper
Date Thu, 18 Nov 2004 22:37:27 GMT
it's usually best to make sure that other folks aren't going to be
committing to the wrong project. it's also inconvenient moving
uncommitted code so folks may want to finish up first. so, the way
these things have been done in the past is for a volunteer to post a
proposal with a time and if no one veto's by the time it arrives, go
ahead.

same with the release. it's usually best to push out a release
candidate first follow later by the release. the initial stage would be
for someone to propose someone to act as release manager.

- robert