commons-dev mailing list archives

From robert burrell donkin <robertburrelldon...@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Promote Transaction to Commons Proper
Date Tue, 16 Nov 2004 21:13:11 GMT
i like what i see but at the moment i'm +0...

i'm a little uncertain whether the scope of the component has been
given the thought it deserves. the description describes what's in
transaction rather than the proposed scope for the component. in some
ways, at the moment transaction feels like four good components rather
than one.

(this might seem a little pedantic but component scopes have proved
useful in the past)

with a good scope added to the proposal, i'd be willing to alter my
vote to +1.

- robert