commons-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [jelly] documentation on all tags
Date Tue, 30 Nov 2004 13:03:16 GMT
I just thought all the tags being in the navigation was overkill, and
certainly not scalable. So I thought have this list:

Dion Gillard wrote:

>How does this differ from the current page:
>
>http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/jelly/libs/index.html ?

in the navigation, but have a page that has all the tags listed out
indexed out (perhaps an All Tags option).

The current page is a bit strange because only the "Tags" stuff is
useful, so changing those links around probably makes it
straightforward. I've never had a problem with it one I learned to click
the tags link instead.

Just my 2c, I'll still find what I'm looking for afterwards :) I assume
the actual tag libs won't change? I'd need to review the Maven
documentation a bit if this were the case.

Cheers,
Brett