commons-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Lützkendorf <luetzkend...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [transaction] improved logging interface.
Date Mon, 29 Nov 2004 09:42:08 GMT
Ok, this would do it too.

The other way would it make nicer, but you are right it is not required
absolutly. (One advantage would be that the parametrized version coulkd
use a more efficient type of string processing)

Than we should do the isXXXEnabled tests propertly. Because the most
logging is "fine", "finer" or "finest" and we sould avoid this in an
working environment.

I'll do this next time.

Regards, Stefan