commons-dev mailing list archives

From Rory Winston <rwins...@eircom.net>
Subject Re: Migrate to SVN?
Date Fri, 26 Nov 2004 11:25:55 GMT
I don't have any problems with moving to SVN, in fact I've been itching
to use it for a while, since it's become relatively mature. The only
things I am unsure about is the tool support - I find the advanced CVS
support in Eclipse invaluable. However, I guess the more people that use
SVN, the more momentum will go into other projects like that one. So
here's a +1 from me.

Cheers,
Rory