commons-dev mailing list archives

From Mario Ivankovits <ima...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VFS] Netware Filesystem module contribution
Date Thu, 18 Nov 2004 17:49:08 GMT
Hello!

>> I've built a module for managing files on Novell's Netware filesystem
>> (version 6 or higher).
>> I'm using it myself and it's working with the latest version of VFS.
>
> Hi Tomas, thank you for contributing your code, this looks like an
> interesting addition.

Thanks from me too.

>> The module depends on njclv2.jar which can be downloaded from:
>> http://developer.novell.com/ndk/njcl.htm
>
> What is the license for njclv2.jar ?

Beside the license, I cant setup my environment to pass the testcases
for this provider (no novell here).
This might result in quality problems for this fileprovider.

How should I deal with these (maybe) licensing and testcase problems.
Should I create a vfs-unsupported package and put the provider there?

--
Mario