commons-dev mailing list archives

From Scott <sc...@minutestopost.com>
Subject Re: [email] ByteArrayDataSource
Date Mon, 15 Nov 2004 23:17:00 GMT
Hi,

I use it to attach dynamically generated content (which often ends up as
a byte[]) to an email.

The attach() methods in MultipartEmail and the EmailAttachment class
want either a File, URL, or DataSource. The ByteArrayDataSource class
saves someone the time of implementing their own DataSource for this
purpose. Of course, an attach() method that accepts a byte[] would work
well also.

Scott