commons-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [OT] Aren't we all fighting the same battles?
Date Fri, 05 Nov 2004 23:26:34 GMT
I agree with Yoav. Diversity is good - if everyone got on one project,
everyone would have different ideas, and the tension would either tear
them apart or nothing would ever get done while they tried to agree.

Oh, and Jetspeed, Slide and Pluto probably all make components of a CMS
too (as well as Lenya as Martin mentioned).

Cheers,
Brett