commons-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Jelly and a release
Date Wed, 03 Nov 2004 08:56:56 GMT
Paul Libbrecht wrote:

> Le 2 nov. 04, à 21:04, Brett Porter a écrit :
>
>> are you sure it isn't jellydoc?
>

> Yes.

Ok, I'll try it and find out why.

>> this was "corrected" in maven by adding:
>> maven.jar.javadoc=${java.home}/lib/tools.jar
>

> But this is not done in maven-1.0, is that correct ?

No. It existed in the repo at that point in time I believe.

> Then it's a known bug and someone should succeed without this
> javadoc-1.3.

I'm not sure what you mean here. Jelly's site generate should succeed
without it? I'll have to see where it is failing.

> This business of manually installed non-downloadable jars is quite
> delicate. I wonder how much of this would be helped by good practice
> on making a special repository, between ibiblio and each users' local
> repo, that contains these.

Again, I'm not sure what you mean here. I don't think we have any
alternatives for the Sun JARs at this point.

Thanks,
Brett