commons-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Bourg <sma...@lfjr.net>
Subject Re: [Commons websites] not updated recently
Date Tue, 02 Nov 2004 17:40:23 GMT
That looks great, I'm definitely interested. It solves a part of the
problem, the only issue left is the generation of the documentation.

I guess the best would be to integrate this as a maven plugin, maybe as
an enhancement of the javadoc plugin. In the meantime we could integrate
your code in the commons-build scripts.

Emmanuel Bourg