commons-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Bourg <ebo...@apache.org>
Subject [all] Gump updates
Date Tue, 02 Nov 2004 17:22:31 GMT
Hi all, anyone know how the integration of jakarta-commons projets with
gump works ? Is gump pulling the gump.xml file automatically from the
project directory in CVS or elsewhere ? Does he regenerate the gump.xml
file with the "maven gump" target after checking out the source ? Are we
in charge of publishing the descriptor somewhere ?

I'm somewhat confused because [configuration] was updated recently to
depend on the servlet API, and despite the gump descriptor in CVS didn't
change in the last 10 month it still build fine and we are not receiving
any nag email about a missing dependency.

So, how does it actually work ? :)

Emmanuel Bourg