commons-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Lowe <mel...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Steps prior to graduating from Sandbox
Date Wed, 03 Nov 2004 19:16:00 GMT
You've just nailed it.

I've just run the dumpster as root and the tests passed. My simple
server.start() assertFalse(server.isStopped()) also passed.

Not all the tests passed with the email unit tests, but the issue
you've just mentioned does seem to have an effect.. I'll choose a port
number greater than 1013 and see what i get..

Mark