commons-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Lowe <mel...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Steps prior to graduating from Sandbox
Date Wed, 03 Nov 2004 17:03:53 GMT
Would be one way of being able to work on it, as trying to black-box
dumbster. I'd certainly prefer working with it as a jakarta project,
just because things are more workable than the source forge
registration and such like.

I have to admit i do like the look of dumbster, I can see why eric
digs it also.

I think if teh SMTP server extends thread, and can be used for the
duration of the tests, then I can see that perhaps working. See what
eric says as he's the man with the karma.

Mark