commons-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Lowe <mel...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [email] Steps prior to graduating from Sandbox
Date Tue, 02 Nov 2004 13:01:23 GMT
I can confirm that the timeout on unix (at least osx isn't the only
problem with this dumpster business).

I cranked things up to 20000 and still had the getMailSession method
failing . Increasing timeout to 1000 does stop the error for Email
tests but all subsquent tests the same old jazz.

I'll try and get some time this evening to see whether I can
contribute anything more constructive.

Mark