commons-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Libbrecht <p...@activemath.org>
Subject Re: [jelly] documentation on all tags
Date Tue, 30 Nov 2004 09:28:44 GMT

Le 30 nov. 04, à 10:00, Dion Gillard a écrit :
> It doesn't refer to the default namespace of Maven. It refers to the
> way the ant taglibrary works. That may need some extra detail so it's
> obvious that it's any undefined tag in the ant namespace.

Got it... so ant:ant would be the tag-library ? I don't think
tag-libraries have a place there... We have a page for them and you
link well to them... this may be the source my confusion: there should
be nothing about a taglib (hence about a namespace) in there, I think,
just tags.

Brett Porter thus complemented:
> I think that the navigation should just have the tag libraries listed,
> and then an overview could contain the full lists?

I don't agree here, I think it's a great idea to offer a combined list,
I would have used this more often. It is complementary to a taglib list
which should also (of course) be available!
(each taglibs are accessible and well highlighted by the link system
Dion made, I think).

paul