commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Gary Gregory" <ggreg...@seagullsoftware.com>
Subject RE: [lang] Commons Lang DateRange/Duration classes
Date Tue, 02 Nov 2004 23:20:21 GMT
Joda-Time seems quite nice indeed. I think I see a feature in there that
I've been looking for for a long time! :-)

I would not want to replicate what Joda-Time has in [lang]. I wonder if
this would be acceptable: Make the [lang].time Javadoc point to
Joda-Time: "If you want more, look here..."

Would it be interesting to bring Joda-Time as commons-time?

Gary