commons-dev mailing list archives

From Ted Husted <hus...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Chain 1.0
Date Wed, 24 Nov 2004 22:58:40 GMT
Does the "head" include the apps subdirectory?

I just checked-in the Mailreader-Chain application to the Struts sandbox, since we'll be using
Chain there soon. We could delete MailReader before the 1.0.0 release, but I don't want to
do anything to spoil the vote.

The other application, Agility, is just a stub at this point. The end-game here would be to
show using Chain from a plain-vanilla servlet application.

-Ted.