commons-dev mailing list archives

From Stephen Colebourne <scolebou...@btopenworld.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Promote Resources to Commons Proper
Date Mon, 22 Nov 2004 13:09:41 GMT
-0

I haven't been involved with this project at all,
however I haven't had any impression of there being an
active community working with the component. In fact,
I can't remember seeing any emails about [resources]
except for lots of failed gump reports (which
indicates a lack of maintainance to me).

If I get time, I may research to see if my memory is
accurate, because if so I may change my vote to -1.
Perhaps you could clarify who the users of this are,
and why now is the time to promote it?

Stephen